Pages

Friday 14 June 2019

I like your Latitude Scratch

Task Description:For this task it was fun.On the I mac we had to draw one world map,three backgrounds of a continent from another country in that continent and also the contents its self.After that we had to download it onto our Chromebook and then onto scratch to make a animation on scratch . We had to do loads of coding it was fun I did my one from a voice record because I would get scored higher on it my teachers said.We could have our avatar speaking with speech bubble or you could record it.When we finish doing our animation we had to do a screencastify of my animation on scratch. Then I had to put it on blogger and blog it we had to have it with a Title,Label and also a Task Description.Hope you Enjoy my Animation made on Scratch.
The link will be down the bottom to scratch and also my game itself.
My Scratch Project
Scratch

No comments:

Post a Comment