Pages

Friday 16 October 2020

Immersion Assembly- Art Alive

 Monday the 12th of October was the first day back for Term 4. In the morning at 9:00 am Team 5 headed to the hall for Immersion assembly along with the rest of the school. The theme for Term 4 is Art Alive.


My two favourite items were Team 5 and Team 4. Team 5 was my 1st favourite item and they performed a play, it was about two people walking around an exhibition looking at the different arts and describing what they are. Team 4 was my 2nd favourite item and they had a video and it was about the teachers on their hangout talking about what their item was about, they each had to draw something and when they were done they had to judge each other's art, they then had to choose the best one the best art was Miss Tu’a her one was patterns.


I am so excited for this Term because it’s about Art and I can’t wait for what the teachers have planned for this Term Art Alive.










1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Zamera,

    Well done for sharing your ideas about immersion assembly. I thought Team 4's was really funny as well! What are you most looking forward to this term?

    ReplyDelete