Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2018

My Goals For Term 4

Walt: use correct sentences to help structure our writing.

Today Term Four has started , the holidays are over and we're back to learning again.We went to assembly and found out what the topic is, it is Te WA Toi which means Time for art. Do you know what sketching is?

This term i’m really excited for art and Year Six camp. This term we have lots planned like, The Manaiakalani Film Festival,Year Six camp,Testing,Athletics and Prize Giving and many more. We have a lot of testing during Term Four so it’s going to be a busy term.

My goal this term is to try my very best at all of my test’s coming very soon and to also get a really good report . Another goal of mine is to try art because i’m not that good at doing it. I also want to be 
confident with my art so I can share it with people.

This term i’m hoping to learn all about art because this term’s topic is about art, I want to learn heaps of things involving art because art is a very fun thing to do.This term I want to achieve to be Camp leader for Year Six camp or get a certificate for Prize giving. Also this term I want to learn what sketching is because I have no idea what that is. I want to learn about culture art’s,different kinds of arts and more art.

Te WA Toi is going to be a great and busy term.There’s a lot on like Prize giving and many more,I have two goals that I really want to achieve this term, and I also want to learn about culture art’s and different kinds of arts.I can’t wait to blog about all the exciting things were going to do this term.

Task Description:
For this task we wrote about the new term, and what the new topic is and what our goals are and what we want to learn.The hole class also learned how to write a proper conclusion with simple sentences and complex sentences.I found it hard to think of some goals for me and I also learnt what to write in the conclusion.


No comments:

Post a Comment