Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2018

The Bug Hunt

Walt: use correct sentences to help structure our writing.

Today room Seven were Bug Hunter’s.You won’t believe what kinds of bugs we found, and what we had to do to find them.Has your class ever been Bug Hunting?

This morning we were getting ready for our Hunt.We walked out to the field in two straight lines, then we all gathered around and got into our groups of 3 or 4. Then Mr Goodwin told us the instructions,I was in a group of three. Then my group got into a circle and made a plan.Once we got our plan we knew we were ready.I felt really hype to just go exploring for bugs.

Mr Goodwin shouted Go then my hole group split onto the field I went over to the gate and started looking for any interesting bugs that I could show Mr Goodwin,on the gate there were a lot of spider webs and I’M NOT A FAN OF SPIDERS so I kept my distance between the spider webs.But then I caught a glimpse s of a spider hanging on to the gate so I decided to just go near the spider if I wanted to win so I went closer and then their it was the most creepy spider I had ever seen.So I called my team over and then we called Mr Goodwin then Mr Goodwin took a photo of the spider then we were off to find some more Bugs.I went over to a hole and started digging the out of know were the scariest bug popped I was so scared it was going to jump on me so I called Miss Timmi and she took the photo and sent it to Mr Goodwin, then the time was up.

It was the time we were waiting for,Prize Giving.Mr Goodwin called the whole class into a circle and the Prize giving began.Mr Goodwin was just saying well done to everyone that found a bug and stuff but then it the finally moment came.Mr Goodwin said this squad found a terrifying, bone chilling creature, it had creepy legs sticking out of its body on the side and crawls weird,Mr Goodwin said the team that found this creature was my team with, Sonnia,Arthur and Me were so delighted that we won we couldn’t believe it.Mr Goodwin said that the bug we found was the most scariest bug so that why we won.So we got back into our lines and walked silently back to class.

I wasn’t expecting to do this Bug Hunt.When I was doing the bug hunt I became over my fears of spiders.I had lots of fun doing this creepy,scary experience.
Task Description: For this task we did an experience with Bugs.we had to write a proper recount using the right sentences to help us structure our writing.When I did this experience I had heaps of fun.When we finish we have to ask our teacher if we can post it and if he says yes then we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment