Pages

Wednesday 24 July 2019

Pseudoscience Tasks


Walt: Find and link information across a range of texts


What was the author's main message in pseudoscience
That in some ads they might say that potato chips don’t have that much fat in it but really it does and the ad about a two boys drinking black current drink and they said that there was four times more Vitamin C in the drink but when some other sciences tested it they came out with no Vitamin C in the drink so that company was fined.So I think that the author was trying to say don’t always believe what it says on the packet of something or and ad because it might not be real.


What are some of the differences between scientists and advertisers?
Scientists
Advertisers
Scientists study things
Advertisers sell things
Scientists test things
Advertisers sell certain things from a certain company


Write 3 sentences explaining something new you’ve learned from this reading. 
Something new that I learned from this reading task is to not always believe what is in the ads and newspaper because sometimes it can be false information that there telling you in the newspaper and on TV.I also learned that blackcurrant have zero vitamin C in it because young scientist tested it and they came out with zero vitamin C.
Task Description: For this tasks we had to read a book about Pseudoscience.The book was about don't always believe what is on a packet of something or on a ad.After we read that we had to do this task, the task had to be with a partner.Some of the question were what is the different between Scientists and Advertisers so I answered them.When I finish I have to ask my teacher if I can post it and if she says yes then I can but I have to post it with a Task Description and a Walt and also a Title.

No comments:

Post a Comment