Pages

Wednesday 24 July 2019

Start Of Term3-Something In The Water

On the 22nd of July 2019 it was the start of a new Term,Term 3.We went to school and I saw all of my
friends I happy to be back at school.Then the bell rang we ran into class and we had our Team assembly
then we all headed into the hall for Immersion Assembly so the teacher can show what there Team is
going to be learning about.My first favorite one was when Mr Burt,Ms Tele'a and Mr Somerville were
cooking some food it was Prawns,Scallops and Fish.They put little toothpicks in the food and then the
Prefects would hand it out to the kids that were being good.My second favorite was Team 4's movie
it was about the Team 4 teachers meeting up and the beach and spotting stuff in the water they spotted
Plankton,Crabs and the funny bit was when Mr Goodwin there Team leader looked up in the sky and
said "look there's something in the water" but it was in the sky and lots of people started laughing and it
was funny.My last favorite thing was when Mr Burt was scaling the fish the fish he was scaling was a
John Dory fish he said when he went diving it was like the fish was giving him a target to shoot at so
he did.Next term I hope we do something fun like this again.


No comments:

Post a Comment