Pages

Friday 3 April 2020

Easter Learning Journey- Day 1- Task 1,2 and 3




Description for God: The reason god is my special object-(He is not an object but I didn’t know what else
to say) because everywhere I travel I pray. I pray with the people I am travelling with like my Aunty,
My Dad and Mum and sometimes my siblings. I pray to God whenever I'm feeling scared, angry and
sometimes sad. When me and my family are travelling up north to our house before we are about to go
on the road we all say a prayer and then go. Nothing else helps me when I’m scared so praying to God
helps me a lot. I reckon for everyone God is someone they pray to while scared and sad.


All About Me:
Greetings to you all, my name is Zamera. I am 12 years old and a Year 8 student Of Pt England School.
I have six astonishing teachers in the Team 5 block, Mrs Tapuke, Mrs Stone, Whae Kelly, Ms Tele’a,
Mrs IIaoa and Mrs Moala. My Favorite hobbies are playing sports and eating food. The sports I play are
Netball,Cricket,Volleyball,Tag,Touch and Softball. I have Three Siblings and two amazing parents
who raised me and my siblings well. In my spare time I love eating, playing Fortnite with my friends
and going for walks and rides on the electric scooter. My biggest Goal for this Year is to get great scores
on my report and make my teachers and family proud because it’s my last Year!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 1 Activity 2:


Task Description: For this task we had to visit a website and it was a NZ tourism page. We had
to pick three interesting facts and then re-write about that but in our own words.
This is the Easter Learning Journey this is just to keep up with learning and also keep blogging.
Also due to the lockdown there would be school today but there’s lock down so we do online
learning. When we have finished we have to post it on our blog with a task description, labels
and a title.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Day 1 Activity 3:

Task Description: For this task we had to watch a video about Auckland and places
to go In Auckland. These are three places I would go if I were on vacation. This task
description will also summarise what I had to do for each of these tasks. All three of
these tasks were really fun doing because I’m doing work at home and it’s really fun
to do. When I’m finished I have to post it on my blog with a task description, labels
and a title. These tasks are for the Easter Learning Journey.

2 comments:

  1. Kia orana Zamera. Thanks for taking the time to carefully explain your 'object' that you would travel with. It makes perfect sense. You've made a great start to the Easter Learning Journey! It was great to see mum just before we went into level 4 alert. Hope you are all well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you for the comment Mrs Tele'a, have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete