Pages

Thursday 2 April 2020

Day 8 Lockdown- About My Day

Day 8 Lockdown|School Holidays|My Day


Today is Thursday the 2th of April and also the 8th day of Lockdown for NZ.
The start of my day was pretty relaxing because in the morning
I woke up feeling Cheerful. 


I woke up, brushed my teeth and got changed into exercise clothes,
which were Nike tights and a normal red t-shirt. I went into my parents room
and I split my hair into two and did a bun at the end. I grabbed my shoes and
my electric scooter and put it at the front of the door. Then I grabbed the
PS4 controller and played Fortnite, I played Fornite with Paschal.
We played for 5 minutes. After that I went for a walk with my Dad all the
way down to Dunkirk. I rode on my scooter and my Dad walked,
but I walked a little bit then went back on the scooter.


On the way back me and my Dad were talking about what I wanted
to do when I am older and I said, I wanted to travel the world and see
different things. When we got home I did 40 push ups, 40 pull ups and
40 Lunges. After that I went for a shower and had breakfast.
After breakfast I cleaned up and jumped on the PS4 and played Fornite
with Paschal,Devante and Simon. It was really fun, we lost a couple
of times but then we won one game and it was a pretty easy game.

A while after I hopped onto my chromebook and just watched Youtube.
Then I had a juicy Slushy from the shops because my Dad bought it for me.
I ate my Slushy and it was delicious. Then I started doing some
Math Whizz for 30 minutes and when I was finished I played Fortnite
again but with Simon it was really fun. It was pretty fun, then my older
sister cooked me and my brother Hot Chips and Chicken Nuggets and
it was yummy, after that we cleaned up and that's it. This is what I did on
the 8th day of the lock-down.

Task Description: Today this is my blog post about my day. Today was a pretty fun day for me because I got to play Fortnite for a long time. This is also the 8th day for the Lock-down in New Zealand. I am just blog posting about my day to keep my learning up and also to work on my writing. I did some exercise and played a lot of Fortnite.  

No comments:

Post a Comment