Pages

Tuesday 5 May 2020

He tino pai- Te reo

WALT: express our likes, dislikes and make compliments

Task Description: For this task we had to learn three Kupu Hou, Kupu Hou is new words. The new words were He pai which is, it's good, He tino pai which is it's very good and Kao which is No. We had to make a list of different things we like and dislike, I really like playing cricket, I also really love eating Hangi and I don't like the movie Annabelle because it's scary. I'm not a fan of scary movie's. After that we had to choose the right word to complete the response. When we finished that we had to do a create task, I love doing create task's. What we had to do was create a comic strip or a poster of our-self saying these new words but with someone else, I had nobody to talk to because everybody was busy with other things so I decided to talk to Jeffree Star-( I didn't really talk to him). Then we had to create a video of our-self saying it. This task was really fun to do. (I had nobody to do it with because everyone was busy, so I decided to pretend like I was talking to Patrick from spongebob)

No comments:

Post a Comment