Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2020

The Quadrilateral


Task Description: For this task we were doing maths. What we had to do was learn about quadrilaterals, that is a hard word to say and also a long word to say. On slide four we had to drag the shapes into the correct category, I think I got some wrong but I tried my best, then on slide 5 we had to sort the shapes into the right boxes. On the last slide we had to find the angle because the interior angles always add up to 360. This task was nice and kind of easy to do.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zamera,

    Wow you did an amazing job at this task! You got it all right and your task description was really clear. It will be great to see you back at school again soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ms Stone,

      Thanks for the comment. I am also coming back to school next week, see you then. :)

      Delete