Pages

Monday 30 March 2020

Day 5 Of Lockdown NZ- What I'm doing

Day 5 Of Lockdown For NZ|School Holidays



Today is March the 30th of 2020 and also the 5th day of Lockdown for NZ. First of all,
staying home is a lot more boring than what I expected it to be.


This morning at 6:00am was a very chilly morning. When I woke up it
felt like a weird morning, maybe because none of my other family members
were awake? I don’t know. When I woke up I tried creeping to the toilet without
waking my siblings and parents up, then I flushed the toilet and went to brush my teeth.
I creeped to the cupboard and grabbed a blanket out of the cupboard and creeped to
the couch.


I quietly grabbed the PS4 controller and turned it on then grabbed the gaming
headset and plugged it in. I can’t remember how long I was watching Youtube
but I was watching it for a while, then I got a friend request from Paschal-
(In Rm 2 my class)
and we started playing Fornite together and we played squads.
After a while Simon-(In Rm 2) joined our party and we started
playing together then Arthur joined-(Also in Rm2) and we
played creative. After a while Arthur left and then Simon left then it was me
Paschal but then I had to leave to have breakfast.

I went for a shower then had my breakfast and after my
breakfast I cleaned the house up, then went onto my chromebook.
I watched Youtube and a Movie with Simon. Me and Simon don’t
live in the same house but we found out how to watch a movie together.
The movie was 1 hour long, we watched FrankenWeenie. After the movie
we played some games on the phone and then we played shell shockers.
Soon I am going to have dinner and for dinner we are having a BBQ.

Stay Safe In the Lock-down, Remember to Stay Home To Save Lives.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zamera,

    Well done for blogging your day! Your writing was really clear which means it is easy and interesting for your audience - ka pai! It's great to hear that you found some fun things to do and still helped out with the cleaning.

    I hope you have a great BBQ, it sounds delicious.
    Mrs Stone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-You so much for the comment Mrs Stone, and yes the BBQ was Delicious.

      Delete