Pages

Thursday 10 September 2015

Why I was late for school

When I came to school it was just normal.It was a normal day for me,was just waking down the road with my sisters.I woke up at 7:00 am and I made my bed and I had breakfast. My day was a good day because when I came to school my sister made my lunch then we went to school.

But when I was walking to school I saw a spaceship came out of the sky and then aliens attacked me and my sisters!One of the aliens had a alien gun then I saw all of them have a alien gun.Then a dinosaur came out of nowhere and scared the aliens away then the dinosaur chased me.Then out of nowhere a pony came out of nowhere and took me to Fiji and I had fun there.Then my favourite movie stay came  with her jet plane and all her things and her jet plane.Then she gave me you things and you jet plane.Then I came to school and everybody wanted to have a ride in my jet plane but I said no!That is why I was late for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment