Pages

Tuesday 26 February 2019

My Visual Mihi


Task Description:
This is my My Visual Mihi for 2019.Some of these things are my hobbies.The First one is in the top left corner is my culture the first flag is Niuen the Niuen flag I think represent me on my mum's side I kind of represent it, the second flag in the Maori Flag the Maori flag represents me on my dads side so I am Maori, Niuen and Cook island but I don't really know that much Cook Island.The other one on the top in the right corner is Sports I play lots of sports at school but I always play cricket for a Club and that Cricket Club Is Varsity there is Basketball,Hockey even though I don't play and other things.The other one is the one on the bottom left corner and that I sign for Family I put that in because I love my family and I wanted it to be in there.The other one is The Bible and Cross even though I don't go to Church I believe in God so I drew the Cross and The bible.So this is my Visual Mihi these are some little things about me. Enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Orana Zamera

    Nice work on your visual mihi you are a really good drawer and really good at art. Also nice details about your visual mihi and really nice drawing on what you represent. Bye now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zamera,

    I'ts Jarreka.Well done my friend you have done a good job on your visual mihi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Zamera
    Hi my name is Angel I attend Point England School.

    Nice work! on your Visual Mihi,and I really like how you draw all of your. Animation and I also like how you explained everything really well. And also represented your Family,Bible,Sport and your flags.

    From Angel

    ReplyDelete