Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2020

This is just to say


Task Description: Today is Week 9 and Term 2. This is my literacy work for Week 9. We just went over what we learned two weeks ago and it was grammar. What we had to do was write down how many clause are in each sentence and what the subject is and verb. After we finished that we had to write down something naughty we did when we were little and write who was angry at us, why were the angry at us and what was our excuse for doing that. We then had to write down our naughty thing we did when we were little on slide five in the poem. We then had to do put it on a google drawing and make it look pretty.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zamera,

    What a great poem - I bet that chocolate was really delicious! Did mum work out that it was you right away?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ms Stone,

      The chocolate was so delicious. My Mum did find out it was me because my brother told my mum because he saw me eating it. Thanks for the comment. :)

      Delete