Pages

Thursday 8 June 2017

Helicopters

Today was a very cool day.Because we made helicopter’s.The hole of Room 9 made them.A helicopter is something that people go in if there is emergencies then they use it.


We had to get into partners of three.I was with Neveah and Rosie.Then one person had to get the paper and the other person had to get the scissors and the last person had to get the Paperclips.Then it was time to make Helicopters.


We had to cut the solid lines then we had to fold them. We had to fold two at the top and two and the bottom.Then we had to fold a little bit of the papa and the bottom and put the paper clips on.Then it was done. Then our teacher Mrs Buchanan said we can go in the hall and play with them. We could go on the stage and jump off with them,the hole of Room 9 went on the stage and then we just started playing with them. My helicopter flew like a real one.

It was a very cool day i hope that we make Helicopter again.
Explaining how something is made

Criteria
What do I need to think about?
Structure
  • My introduction explains my topic: A helicopter is ...
  • I explain how I made my paper helicopter:
    • First
    • Second
    • Next
    • The last thing I did was

  • My explanation ends with one sentence: My helicopter flew ...
Ideas
  • I have used key words to describe what I did.
  • I explain the different steps it took to make the helicopter.
Punctuation
  • Every sentence has a capital letter and full stop.
Proof-reading
  • I have read my writing and it makes sense for the reader.
  • A buddy has read my writing and agrees that it makes sense.
Sharing on my blog
I have included an image of this activity.
Labels: 2017, Writing, Explanation, Helicopter, Literacy
I have copied and pasted my text into my blog post
Title: I have created a personal title for my post
I have inserted a screenshot of my success criteria after my text.
Preview: I have checked the size of the image and text before publishing.



No comments:

Post a Comment