Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

Camp 2021

 This years  leadership camp was astonishing! I am so grateful our teachers let us have this opportunity to step out of our comfort zone and show what we are cable of and how good of a leader we can be. I am so grateful I was chose to be one of the leaders because it helped me become more confident and i'm grateful for my team that supported me while being a leader.

The eight activities we did was, 1. Paint Ball, 2. Go karts, 3. Archery, 4. BMX bikes, 5. Railway Jiggers, 6. Low ropes, 7. Cross games and 8. Camp search and also playing in the gym. 

The activities were should definitely keep for 2021 are: Paint ball, Go karts, Archery, Low Ropes, Cross games, Rail way jiggers. But, I think it would be amazing if we also do Kayaking, Play on the water slide and also use the flying fox. I also think it would be amazing if we stayed at camp longer like we go to the camp site on Monday and come back on Friday.

 Apart from it all the activities are fun and I am still grateful we get to do these amazing activities.

Overall, these three days are really important. It is so good for us because we can have a break from school and the leadership camp helps us become better leaders and makes us come out of our comfort zone.



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Zamera!
    Thank you for sharing your impressions about Year 8 Camp. I agree that Year 8 Camp allows students to test your limits and go beyond your comfort zone! Congratulations Zamera for making the most of the opportunity to be a team leader on camp - things that might have made you nervous before you can handle easily now like talking in front of all of the Year 8s! Keep pushing yourself and trying new things!

    ReplyDelete