Pages

Saturday 4 April 2020

Day 4 Activity 1 and 2-Easter Learning Journey

Easter Learning Journey Day 4
Day 4 Activity 1:
Original Floor Plan
Task Description: For this task we had to draw out a floor map of our own house. Doing
this task was fun but really sore for my fingers. At my house we have a porch then when
you walk in on your right is our living room and on your left is my parents bedroom-
(Bedroom 1 ). Then you walk straight and turn right and there is our dining table and our
kitchen, then too your left is our hot warming cupboard. You keep walking straight and
there's our bathroom and toilet and on the right is my older's sister’s bedroom-(Bedroom 3)
and on your left is my Bedroom-(Bedroom 2). This task was really fun to do.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 4 Activity 2:
Changed Floor Plan
This is my IMPROVED floor plan. What I changed was the Warming cupboard.
I took that out because we don’t use it that much. So now we have lots and lots of
rooms where we could put a bookshelf with each of our books or put a desk where
each of us could work while we are doing school work. I didn’t change my house that
much because I think it doesn’t need to be changed too much so the only thing I
changed was the Warming cupboard.

1 comment:

  1. Zamera well done again on such a clear presentation of your day's learning task. What a good change you've made in the effort to create more space! Love that you're thinking of it being more useful to house books and support your learning. Your folks will tell you the hot water cupboard (what we used to call it) comes in good use during winter. Keep up the great work Zamera!

    ReplyDelete