Pages

Thursday 16 April 2020

Maths- Pie Graphs

Walt: interpret the information presented within graphs

Task Description: For this task we were doing Pie Graphs. In these slides there were question like what percentage of people liked this thing, or how many people took part of the survey. My favourite bit about this is creating our own Pie graph. At first I was stuck and I had no clue what to do but then my mum helped me with it because she searched it up and then I finished it. When I finish I have to post it on my blog with a task description, labels and a title and we also have to put it on our blog log.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zamera,

    What an awesome mum! I am so glad you were able to work it out because your graph is really clear, I think we should all follow your steps when we make pie graphs in the future as yours is really easy to read which is awesome. Once again you have answered these questions so well! Like you I am finding it hard to work out the most popular animal on the chart - could be goats or cats or both! Another issue with that graph is that its title is just animals. We don't know if it's some peoples favourite animal, or if it's the amount of animals that a family or group of people own. It goes to show that we definitely need a title to help us make sense of a graph!

    ReplyDelete