Pages

Friday 3 April 2020

Lock-down Day 9- About My Day

Day 9 Lockdown|School Holidays




Today is April the 3rd. It is also the 9th day of lock-down, and also the school holidays.
This morning I woke up feeling great and ready to start my day off good.


Today I woke up and hopped straight out of bed. I brushed my teeth and washed my
face, then I  got changed into exercise clothes. I did my hair nice, and grabbed my
shoes and socks and put them on. I grabbed the PS4 controller and played some Fortnite.
I only played for a little while because I was waiting for my Dad to wake up and
get ready. My Dad got ready and then I grabbed two pieces of Fruit which were
Pears and we ate them while we were walking.


We walked down to Pt England. We walked on the new path way, there were some
people riding bikes, walking their dog and some were running. I rode my scooter and
walked. We walked all the way down to Dunkirk and back. On our way back we
stopped at Pt England Reserve and I did 30 push ups, 30 sit ups and my Dad did
50 push ups and 50 sit ups. Then we walked back to our house and me and my
Dad were going to the Loaf Bakery. When we were driving there were still a lot of
people on the road, but when we got there the shop was closed unfortunately.
My Dad went and trouble checked to see if it was closed and it was. We wanted to get
their Pies because their Pies are delicious.


We drove all the way back home and stopped at Pt England Shops and brought
some Onion Ring Chips. When we got home we went for a shower, when I finished
I went into the kitchen and cooked myself my own breakfast. I was careful while
using the stove. I cooked me an Omelet and Bacon and it was scrumptious.
We cleaned up and after that I went onto my chromebook and watched Youtube.
After a long time I had to hope for the chromebook. My Mum started making dinner
and she was cooking Chicken Pie, and that was my favorite.

I helped my Mum cook. After 10 minutes of cooking the food it was time to eat it,
I couldn’t wait to eat it. I could smell the delicious Chicken and Pastry.
In the Chicken Pie was Chicken of course and mixed veggies and pastry.
I dug into the pie and it was like heaven. I had two slices of pie and one piece of
garlic bread. After dinner we cleaned up and watched my Dad play Apex and then
went to bed.

Task Description: For this task I just wrote about what I did today. What I did today was exercise and play on my Chromebook. The reason why I am blog posting is to keep my learning up and just to post something each day. When I finish I put it on my blog with a task description, labels and a title and then post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment