Pages

Tuesday 7 April 2020

Easter Learning Journey Day7-Activity 1

Easter Learning Journey 
Day 7-Activity 1


Maori-(NZ)-
Town i’m from=Auckland and Okokiri-Waimahana bay
Capital= Wellington
Population= 4,822,233 people
Climate Of Country=Mild temperatures, moderate rainfall, and abundant sunshine.


Cook Island-
Capital= Rarotonga
Population= 17,564 people
Climate Of Country= Tropical cyclones


Niue-
Capital= Alofi
Population= 1,623 people
Climate Of Country= Tropical Climate


If I was able to travel to any one of these countries it would be where I am from which is Okokiri-Waimahana bay. I would want to travel there because that’s were my family would be, we could go fishing,swimming and have massive bonfires and have toasted marshmallow’
s with it. Even though I have been there a lot of times I would want to go there again it may seem boring but it’s actually fun.

Task Description: For this task we had to do a blog post about were we are from. That was from yesterday but today we had to write down what the Captial of the country is, what the population of the country is and also what the climate of the country is. Doing this task was fun I hope I can do another one of these. When I'm finished I have to post it on my blog with a task description, labels and a title.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic post Zamera! You have set it all out so clearly for your audience to see the different places in the world you are from! So good! I do hope you are enjoying these activities and appreciating even more how special these places are for you and your family. Well done!

    ReplyDelete